You can now apply to use SystmOnline to; book, cancel or change appointments, request repeat & acute medication, view your summary care record and complete questionnaires. To apply you will need to provide photo ID and come into the practice to complete an application form. All applications will be processed within 48 working hours and e-mailed to you unless otherwise requested.
Once setup with an online account you can request Detailed Coded Record Access which will enable you to see;
- Allergies/adverse reactions
- Medication(dose, quantity and last issued date)
- Results (numerical values and normal range)
- Values (BP, PEFR)
- Procedure codes (medical or surgical) and codes in consultation (signs, symptoms)
- Codes showing referral made or letters received (no attachments)
- Other codes (ethnicity, QOF)
Once requested this will be passed to your GP for approval and could take up to 5 working days.
Before applying for online access please read the following leaflet; Systmonline patient leaflet