Most of the services provided by doctors are free under the NHS but there are some services for which we may charge. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Private medical insurance reports
- Reports for 'fitness to start a diet regime'
- Elderly driver medicals
- Holiday cancellation forms
- Passport signing
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
- Examinations of local authority/Ofsted reports
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability. Follow the links below to see a list of our current fees and an FAQ on charges.
Please allow up to 10 working days for medical reports, letters, forms and other non-NHS work to be completed.